Lukaku shared how he feels in Chelsea


Chelsea and Belgium talisman Romelu lukaku might be ready to leave Chelsea after making some statement in his last interview with sky sport he told them his not happy with the situation currently in Chelsea 

Chelsea who have suffered injury this previous month with the likes of kante and kovacic, just returning from injury leaving Werner chilwell and havertz out due to injury and also covid .
Thiago and also James who have been the key players in Chelsea also join the list of injured during the game against Brighton 

Lukaku who open the score line in the first half with a header . Unfortunately for Chelsea who think they had all the three a goal by welbeck who has been waiting for very long time to score against Chelsea got the reconliser at the last minute 

Romelu Lukaku to Sky Sport: "Now it's the right time to share my feelings. I have always said that I have Inter in my heart: I know I will RETURN to Inter, I really hope so. I am in love with Italy, this is right moment to talk and let people know what really happened
"
Romelu Lukaku to @SkySport: "I think everything that happened last summer was not supposed to happen like this... how I left Inter, the way I left the club, how I communicated with Inter fans - this bothers me because it was not the right time".

Romelu Lukaku to @SkySport: "Physically I am fine. But I'm NOT happy with the situation at Chelsea. Tuchel has chosen to play with another system - I won't give up, I'll be professional. I am not happy with the situation but I am
 professional - and I can't give up now".

 Tuchel on Romelu Lukaku sentences: "Let's be honest - I don't like it because it brings noise we don't need. It's easy to take lines out of context - of course I don't like it, it's noise we don't need and it does not help".

Chelsea who are behind Manchester city with eight point gap clear followed by Liverpool who still have a game at hand 
Chelsea and Liverpool will go head to head against each other on Sunday to battle for the second place .

Not to forget the pace at which arsenal and westham building behind. If Chelsea would keep their spot in the top four tuchel have to find some thing or change the current situation on ground the tactics the formation ,motivation and also attitude of the players. 


Previous Post Next Post