Death visited my dream



It all started in the dark playing my right position in 2 on 2 but as soon as he came the star we did 3 on 3 the game all started well and I became the star of the game in my old house, after a while he became angry cause he couldn't showcase it self I outclass him

So the dream brought me to another old room where I was with my teammate then he became to make unsual noise we became afraid and we ran out 

The moment I saw him I knew he wanted to kill me but he could not do it directly himself so he sent a girl I guess I no her she was with us before the scaring 

But before we came back from our Helther skelter he already transferred the energy the girl need to fight me 

I wanted to help but my friend told me no let her be, let her be a demon then she came outside everyone was away .I was left alone in the corrider so she began incantations deep inside I wanted to be afraid but something stir up my spirit and I conforted her 

Suddenly we were in the main Street she was throwing words I was blasting her I was so confident of myself I did not care whether people knew she was there or not I continued blasting her until she was no where to be found 

Then i knew I won. Then when I was leaving I could hear people say I am a pshycho that means she is not there she is a spirit 

So I got home very dark no one was around all i could see was darkness when I lied down so I decided to sleep and I woke up from the dead now I am alive am not dead.


Previous Post Next Post