Varane scored brace since October 2014 to give madrid a victory

 Raphaël Varane with two goals in a game for the first time since October 2014 to give Real Madrid the comeback victory. 


Varane scored the level up goal and also the winning goal against huesca in the tough laliga game .


Real madrid who came from behind to beat heusca from a lone goal deficit 

London buses for Real Madrid 



Rafa Varane hadn't scored in over a year, or 43 appearances...now he has two goals in the second half.



Varane vs Huesca:

90' minutes played

74 touches

56 accurate passes (93,3%)

5 accurate long balls (out of 6)

1 aerial duel won (out of 1)

6 clearances

1 interception

2(!) goals

Great today, saved Real Madrid! 🔥 https://t.co/1Lqc711kyY



Varane speech after the match

Varane: "In difficult times you the character. We must have it and prove it. Very happy with my 2 goals & the W. We've been supportive in difficult times. We have a lot of injuries, but we have to accept it. We're going to fight to the end." #HUERMA 


🎙️| Varane on his brace: 


“I'm happy, it's been a long time since I scored for Madrid. I always try and help the team and today I managed to do so with a brace. You have to keep believing until the end. That's why I pushed up top today and the goals went in for me”.

You can also read


Tottenham-vs-chelsea




Previous Post Next Post