Arsenal sign ceballos twice

Dani Ceballos has re-signed for Arsenal on season-long loan from Real Madrid. Arteta is making Arsenal great.


Image


Ceballos has been one of the key players for arsenal last summer following the hole left by ozil and torrera in the mildfid which saw him start last season
The young man has been on two different loan spell this season and last season

Arsenal looking to challenge for the tittle which they have not able to challenge for due to their incompetence but due to their recruitment of William from chelsea and Gabriel from Lillie arsenal are hoping for either premier league or Europa league after failing to qualify for top four last season .

Arteta is making Arsenal great.
Image

Arsenal fans have play alot of role in signing two players this season ceballos and Gabriel says and I cote.

Dani Ceballos: “When I was at home they were sending me messages asking me to come back and saying that they needed me here.”


Gabriel: “So many fans were sending me messages asking me to join Arsenal. That played a big part in me signing for this club .”

Ceballos is said to be a regular starter for Arsenal due to his performance last season 

Dani Ceballos 2019/20 stats: 


• 88.8% pass accuracy

• 60 tackles

• 58 dribbles

• 49 key passes

• 43 interceptions



Image
Image
Image
Image
Previous Post Next Post